It is very important to future funding of the tomography beamline that we maintain a record of publications which have resulted from work performed here. We therefore ask all users who have authored any publication on work performed in whole or in part at CAMD to e-mail these references to Kyungmin Ham
so that we can maintain this record.
- K.S. Krishna, C.V. Navin, S. Biswas, V.Singh, K. Ham, G.L. Bovenkamp, C. S. Theegala, J. T. Miller, J. J. Spivey, C.S.S.R. Kumar, "Millifluidics for Time-resolved Mapping of the Growth of Gold Nanostructures.", Journal of the American Chemical Society, 135(14), 5450-5456(2013).
- Gudrun L. Bovenkamp,Alexander Prange, Wolfgang Schumacher, Kyungmin Ham, Aaron P. Smith, and Josef Hormes, "Lead Uptake in Diverse Plant Families: A Study Applying X-ray Absorption near Edge Spectroscopy", Environmental Science & Technology, 47(9): 4375-4382(2013)
- S. Marathe, X. Xiao, M. J. Wojcik, R. Divan, L.G.Butler, K. Ham, K. Fezzaa, M. Erdmann, H.H. Wen, W.-K. Lee, A.T. Macrander, F. De Carlo, D. C. Mancini, L. Assoufid,"Development of grating-based x-ray Talbot interferometry at the advanced photon source", AIP Conf. Proc, 1466: 249(2012)
- Yalcinkaya, Tevfik, Radonjic, Mileva, Hughes, Richard G., Willson, Clinton S., Ham, Kyungmin , "The Effect of CO2-Saturated Brine on the Conductivity of Wellbore-Cement
Fractures", SPE Drilling & Completion, 26: 332-340 (2011)
- Heath A. Barnett, Kyungmin Ham, Jason T. Scorsone, and Leslie G. Butler, "Synchrotron X-ray Tomography for 3D chemical Distribution Measurement of a Flame Retardant and Synergist in a Fiberglas-Reinforced Polymer Blend", J. Phys. Chem. B, 114: 2-9(2010)
- David A. DiCarlo, L.Don Seale, Kyungmin Ham, Clinton S. Willson, "Tomographic measurements of pore filling at infiltration fronts”, Advances in Water Resources, 33: 485-492(2010)
- Homberger, DG, Ham, K, Ogunbakin, T, et al., "The structure of the cornified claw sheath in the domesticated cat (Felis catus): implications for the claw-shedding mechanism and the evolution of cornified digital end organs", Journal of Anatomy, 214: 620-643(2009)
- J.A.Bonin,I.Hossein, K.Ham,T.Ogunbakin, B.A.Hopkins, M.L.Osborn, K.L.Matthews II, L.G.Butler, D.G.Homberger, "The complex morphology of the cat claw as revealed through virtual dissection by x-ray computed tomography and software-assisted visualization.", Integrative and Comparative Biology, 49: E202-E202(2009)
- Ham, K.; Barnett, H. A.; Butler, L. G., "Burning Issues in Tomography Analysis", Computing in Science & Engineering, 10, 80-82 (2008)
- Barnett, H. A.; Ham, K.; Butler, L. G., "Synchrotron X-ray Tomography for 3D Chemical Diffusion Measurement of a Flame Retardant in Polystyrene", Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research Section B-Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, 582, 202-204 (2007)
- Ham, K.; Butler, L.G., "Algorithms for three-dimensional chemical analysis via multi-energy synchrotron X-ray tomography", Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research section B- Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, 262(1):117-127 (2007)
- H. H. Bragulla, H. Barnett, T. Okunbakin, M. Osborn, K. Ham, K.L.Matthews II, L. Butler, D.G. Homberger, "The development and vascularization of the bony core (third phalanx) of the cat claw.", Journal of Morphology, 268(12): 1052-1052(2007).
- Kyungmin Ham, Clinton S. Willson, Mark L. Rivers, Richard L. Kurtz, and Leslie G. Butler, "Algorithms for three-dimensional chemical analysis with multi-energy tomographic data", SPIE 5535 Developments in X-ray Tomography, 5535, 286-292(2004)
- Clinton S. Willson, Robert W. Stacey, Kyungmin Ham, and Karsten E. Thompson "Investigating the correlation between residual nonwetting phase liquids and pore-scale geometry and topology using synchrotron X-ray tomography", SPIE 5535 Devolopments in X-ray Tomography, 5535, 101-111(2004)
- Kyungmin Ham, Hua Jin, Riyadh Al-Raoush, Xiaogang Xie, Clinton S. Willson, Gary R. Byerly, Larry S. Simeral, Mark L. Rivers, Richard L. Kurtz, and Leslie G. Butler, "Three-Dimensional Chemical Analysis with Synchrotron Tomography at Multiple X-ray Energies: Brominated Aromatic Flame Retardant and Antimony Oxide in Polystyrene" Chemistry of Materials, 16(21), 4032-4042(2004)
- Al-Raoush, R., K. Thompson, and C.S. Willson, “Comparison of Network Generation Techniques for Unconsolidated Porous Media”, Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J., 67, 1687-1700(2003)
- Hua Jin, Kyungmin Ham, Julia Y Chan, Leslie G Butler, Richard L Kurtz, Serigne Thiam, James W Robinson, Rezik A Agbaria, Isiah M Warner and Richard E Tracy, “ High Resolution three-dimensional visualization and characterization of coronary atherosclerosis in vitro by synchrotron radiation x-ray microtomography and highly localized x-ray diffraction” , Physics in Medicine and Biology, 47, 4345-4356(2002)
- Kyungmin Ham, Hua Jin, Leslie G. Butler, and Richard L. Kurtz, “A Microtomography Beamline at the Louisiana State University Center for Advanced microstructures and Devices Synchrotron” , Review of Scientific Instruments, 73, 1521-1523(2002)
- J.W. Ownes, L.G. Butler, C. Dupard-Julien and K. Garner. “ Synchrotron X-ray Microtomography, X-ray Absorption Near Edge Structure, Extended X-ray Absorption Fine Structure, and Voxel Imaging of a Cobalt-Zeolite-Y Complex”. Materials Research Bulletin, 36, 1595-1602(2001)
- L.G. Butler, J.W. Owens, F.K. Cartledge, R.L. Kurtz, G.R. Byerly, A.J. Wales, P.L. Bryant, E.F. Emery, B. Dowd and X. Xie. “Synchrotron X-ray Microtomography, Electron Probe Microanalysis, and NMR of Toluene Waste in Cement”, Environ. Sci. Technol., 34, 3269-75(2000)
- Al-Raoush, R.I., Willson, C.S. “A Pore-scale Investigation of Multiphase Porous Media Systems”, J. Contam. Hydrology, 77(1-2), 67-89(2005)
- Al-Raoush, R.I., and C.S. Willson, “Extraction of Physically-Representative Pore Network from Unconsolidated Porous Media Systems Using Synchrotron Microtomography”,J. Hydrology, 300(1-4), 44-64(2005)
X-ray Tomography Beamline
The J. Bennett Johnston, Sr.
Center for Advanced Microstructures & Devices
Louisiana State University | Telephone: 225-578-9318 | Fax: 225-578-6954
Copyright © 2007. All Rights Reserved.
LSU affiliated website disclaimer.
Please send comments or suggestions about this website to our TomographyWebmaster.